Agricultural Erosion Control Structures
A Design and Construction Course
The purpose of the Agricultural Erosion Control Structures Course is to help contractors recognize and analyze soil erosion problems on agricultural lands. This course prepares you to do your own designs, but also helps you recognize which situations require more specialized professional design.
We will use AgErosion, a software application produced by OMAFRA to assist the design of agricultural erosion control structures. By taking this 5-day course and successfully passing the examination you will receive the AgErosion software and a Certificate of Achievement.
Location, Date and Times
Must have any one of the following:
- presently hold a Class "A" machine operator license (drainage licence)
- have attended and passed the Primary Drainage Course
- have successfully completed a surveying program or course at a recognized college, university or equivalent
$ (includes HST)
Fee covers the cost of the course and exam.
Lunches are provided.
An exam will be written on the last day of the course. A “Certificate of Achievement” will be given if you successfully pass the exam.
Before attending the course, you will receive course materials to review. These include:
- Agricultural Erosion Control Structures: A Design and Construction Manual, Publication 832
- Access to the online "Home Study Guide"
You are responsible for your own accommodations.
Enrollment is limited, so please register early to ensure your spot.