Rural Municipal Drainage Course
The Rural Municipal Drainage Coure is a 1-day course for individuals working with the Drainage Act and Tile Drainage Act.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand how drainage legislation and common law applied in drainage, follow the administrative procedures under the Drainage Act for new drains and the maintenance of existing drains, provide an overview of drainage assessments, and collect grants. You will also learn the roles and responsibilities of municipal staff under the Drainage Act and the Tile Drainage Act
Who Should Attend?
- municipal clerks and treasurers
- municipal council members
- other municipal staff (drainage superintendents, road staff)
- Court of Revision members
- tile inspectors appointed under the Tile Drainage Act
- staff from conservation authorities and other government agencies
March 21, 2024
Location: Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre
591 Wellington Rd, London, ON N6C 4R3
April 4, 2024
Location: Best Western Downtown Sudbury Centreville
151 Larch Street, Sudbury, ON P3E 1C3
April 11, 2024
Location: Strathcona Paper Centre
16 McPherson Drive, Napanee, ON K7R 3L1
Course registration will open the last week of October 2023.
$ 180.80 (includes HST). Lunch is included.