Rural Municipal Drainage Course
- drainage law in general, including the common law as it relates to drainage
- administrative procedures under the Drainage Act for new drains and the maintenance of existing drains
- overview of drainage assessments
- collecting grants
- roles and responsibilities of council, clerk, treasurer and drainage superintendents under the Drainage Act
- the Tile Drainage Act
Who Should Attend?
- municipal clerks and treasurers
- municipal council members
- other municipal staff (drainage superintendents, road staff)
- Court of Revision members
- tile inspectors appointed under the Tile Drainage Act
- staff from conservation authorities and other government agencies
$ 180.80 (includes HST). Lunch is included.
London —April 28, 2022
Registration closes: April 1, 2022
Best Western Lampligher Inn & Conference Centre
591 Wellington Rd, London, ON N6C 4R3
You must enable/allow pop-up windows in your internet browser
BEFORE YOU BEGIN REGISTRATION in order to process your payment.
Your registration will not be complete until payment is received.
There are no dates available at this time. Please contact us for assistance.