Municipal Drainage Course
Rural Municipal Drainage Course
- drainage law in general, including the common law as it relates to drainage
- administrative procedures under the Drainage Act for new drains and the maintenance of existing drains
- overview of drainage assessments
- collecting grants
- roles and responsibilities of council, clerk, treasurer and drainage superintendents under the Drainage Act
- the Tile Drainage Act
Who Should Attend?
- municipal clerks and treasurers
- municipal council members
- other municipal staff (drainage superintendents, road staff)
- Court of Revision members
- tile inspectors appointed under the Tile Drainage Act
- staff from conservation authorities and other government agencies
$ 180.80 (includes HST)
Lunch is included.
Due to the developing COVID-19 situation all offerings of this course have been cancelled. If you have already registered, we will notify you when this course has been rescheduled.
- March 26, 2020 - Ottawa [cancelled]
- April 16, 2020 - London [cancelled]
- April 23, 2020 - Orangeville [cancelled]
For more information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the Province of Ontario website.
You will need to temporarily allow pop-up windows to complete payment for registration.
When prompted, temporarily allow pop-up windows.
Your registration will not be complete until payment is received.
There are no dates available at this time. Please contact us for assistance.