Municipal Drainage Courses
Calculating Drainage Act Assessments Course
- municipal drain management
- Drainage Act assessments
- calculating maintenance/repair assessments
- dealing with those tricky problems
- construction/improvement assessments
- grant applications for drain maintenance work
Who Should Attend?
- municipal clerks and treasurers
- drainage superintendents
Your must have completed the Rural Municipal Drainage course or the Drainage Superintendents Course
What to Bring
- calculator (required)
$ 180.80 (includes HST)
Lunch is included.
Due to the developing COVID-19 situation all offerings of this course have been cancelled. If you have already registered, we will notify you when this course has been rescheduled.
- March 27, 2020 - Ottawa [cancelled]
- April 17, 2020 - London [cancelled]
- April 24, 2020 - Orangeville [cancelled]
For more information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the Province of Ontario website.
You will need to temporarily allow pop-up windows to complete payment for registration.
When prompted, temporarily allow pop-up windows.
Your registration will not be complete until payment is received.
There are no dates available at this time. Please contact us for assistance.