The Right Space for Your Event is Important!
A key ingredient in the success of any good event is having a space that is appropriate for your needs.
Ridgetown Campus' rural setting offers a refreshing escape from congested urban centres and is conveniently located just off Highway #401.
- 2 lecture theatres (Capacity 221 and 144)
- 13 classrooms throughout various buildings in various sizes all equipped with computers and A/V equipment
- 1 30,000 square foot modern athletic facility capable of hosting a variety of sporting events and large enough to seat approximately 1,300 people theatre style
- 7 boardrooms to accommodate large and small meetings
- 3 fully equipped computer labs
- 1 outdoor picnic pavilion
- 1 heated livestock pavilion
- 1 dining hall with seating capacity for up to 180 people
- 1 cosier dining hall/bar area with seating capacity for 80 people
All meeting rooms are air conditioned.
Our staff will assist you with all of your room needs including:
- refreshment breaks
- other special activities
- audio visual (teleconferencing and video conferencing services available upon request)
We can also assist with registration services and online payments.
See below for additional information
CAMPUS FACILITY BROCHURE