Short presentations will be provided by industry members associated with the following idea:
If I had Three Wishes: Current, Medium and Long Term Wishes for the Direction of Canadian Pulse Research.
A 30 minute panel discussion will follow the presentations.
Keynote Speakers will be provided a one-hour time slot for their presentations. The keynotes will be selected based on alignment of their field of research with the 12th CPRW themes listed below:
- Pulse Processing-From Feedstocks to End Products
- Pulses for Food and Feed
- Building Pulse Stress Tolerance
- Maximizing a Sustainable Pulse Production System
- Pulse Genetic Resources-Discovery and Implementation
It is expected that submitted oral presentations will be 15-20 minutes.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Several Tours will be offered to CPRW attendees
- Tours of local bean (fresh market and canning) processing facilities
- Tour of local commercial greenhouse facilities
- Tours of Facilities at the Harrow Research and Development Centre
More CPRW program details will be provided as they become available.