What You Will Learn
- safe use of oxyacetylene equipment
- perform fusion welding and brazing operations in both flat and horizontal positions
- cut steel plates with hand-cutting torches on a variety of thicknesses
- other basic exercises, such as welding steel plates using the Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) process will be included
What You Need to Wear
- CSA approved steel toe safety boots
- safety glasses with #5 or 6 shaded lens
- appropriate clothing to all welding classes
Number of Sessions
$435.05 (includes HST)
Course is not available at this time. Welding courses run in the Fall only.
Please check back later or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This is a general interest course open to both students and the general public. This is not a Diploma credit course