Livestock Medicines Education Program
In Class Course
This course is designed for pratical application for producers of dairy, beef, sheep & goat and equine farms. Improving livestock medicine on your farm will result in:
- Increased returns
- Improved food safety techniques
- Higher consumer confidence
- Quality Assurance through programs developed by commodity organizations.
- Team approach through responsibility delegation
- Label comprehension (read, understand and follow labels)
- Identity farm management imporvement systems
- Decrease costs through correct dosing and reduced wastage
- Learn diagnosis skills required for livestock medicine use
- Minimize risks to animals and humans
- Improve animal health and performance
- Enhance food safety and consumer confidence
Fee (includes course workbook)
$100/person (includes HST)
This is a 1 day course that runs from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Certificates are issued after full day attendance and sucessfully completing an in class, open book, multiple choice exam.
Contact us today to schedule an offering for your group or organization. 1-877-480-9992.